Monday, September 17, 2012

IPad with a keyboard

After I learned how to type on a mechanical typewriter about 20 years ago and then on a computer some time later, I never thought I'll have to figure out how to do something as basic as hitting "enter" or "return" on a keyboard again. ...and least of all did I expect this to happen with the king of usability - an apple keyboard and an IPad combination. I am surprised about this so much so that I still think I am missing something. Untill I came across this excellent post about how to use a keyboard with the IPad I was totally unable to use my shiny new apple wireless keyboard with the new IPad to do anything useful.

Someone needs to tell apple that there is an enter key on all keyboards and that is the most obvious way of tapping something on the IPad screen from the keyboard.

No comments: